Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Simplicity 1716 - Circle Top

Hi everyone.  Just a quick post today.  Below is my latest sewing project - Simplicity 1716 - View B with the sleeves from View A. This is made from a thin, polyester knit that is perfect for our hot summer months.


Here's a close-up of the neck detail.  It's not a twist at the neckline, but rather two pieces that wrap around to the wrong side of the front and pull the neckline down, creating a sort of "twist" look.

 Side view.

Back view.  There is a center back seam that is slightly shaped at the waist.

And the left side - looks just like the right side!

That's it for today.  Just a quick post as promised.  It's another stashbuster and the stats are below.  Happy sewing everyone!

Total yardage for this blouse = 1.5
Stashbustin total YTD = 50.125

Whoop!  Whoop!

Star







4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love the entire outfit. And I keep spying your lovely shoes in various colours.... where so you get them?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn! The shoes are Dansko brand and I bought them last year. I have them in green too. I seen other colors in this same style this year too.

      Delete